29th, 30th and 31st August 2019
Sponsored by Yonex UK & Maurice Robinson Sports
The University of Worcester and the Performance Centre will be hosting a Herefordshire Badminton Summer Camp, led by Andy Hartley BE Senior Coach/Coach Educator and Level 3 Head Coach.
The Camp will run from Thursday 29th August to Saturday 31st August at Weobley High School, Burton Wood, Weobley, Herefordshire. HR4 8ST
Timings and Costs
- Thursday 29th August 2019: 09:00-17:00
- Friday 30th August 2019: 09:00-17:00
- Saturday 31st August 2019: 09:00-13:00
- BBQ for all players at 14:00 on Saturday, is included in the cost.
- Cost for the complete Camp is £83.00 per player.
- Daily cost of £40.00 per player.
- A half day option may be available, please let us know if you are interested.
Application and Payment
Book your place by sending your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay by cheque (payable to University of Worcester Performance Centre) or bank transfer (bank sort code 20-46-06 and account number 63958264). Please use your name prefixed by HSC19 as the reference.
Players should bring a Skipping Rope, Running Shoes as well as their usual badminton kit, plenty of drink and a packed lunch.
Please note that players will not be permitted to leave the school premises during the day so please ensure that you have all your food and drink requirements with you .
The UWPC Coaching Team, look forward to welcoming you to Herefordshire Badminton Summer Camp.
UWPC Coaching Team
Contact: Andy Hartley on 07816 531151 or Rachel McGill on 07802525386